It's more than a house. It's an adventure.

Saturday, March 22, 2003

New places, new people

Been hanging out with the disciples of George, something of a haven for IT-type folks to trade horror stories and ideas. Some days my troubles pale in comparison, somedays they've all got it easier than me.

Audioscrobbler is a just-starting project for folks to share what they're listening to and help them find other things that might interest them. Check out what I've been up to and who matches with my listening tastes. I admit I've just set Winamp on constant play since I installed the plug-in. My rationale is that I wouldn't have the music if I didn't like it. As time goes on I'll skip songs and they'll drop in my rankings as others do get a listen. Oh, and the site's nicely done too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home