It's more than a house. It's an adventure.

Sunday, September 28, 2003

Something new every month

On August 31, I declared that I would quit soda entirely as of 9/1. And so far, so good. It's working out quite well, actually. So I've decided that I am going to start doing something new - a lifestyle change, if you will - every month. The first couple will revolve around getting myself on track to lose some weight and get in better shape, and when I run out of ideas there, we'll see what I can cook up. I will start each of these on the first day of the month.

  • September: Quit soda (in all forms).
  • October: Take a minimum 45 minute walk every day (probably at night). I just bought myself a cheap CD/MP3 player to keep me company on these walks.
  • November: Pick up my dumbells again.
  • December: Walk 5 miles to a bar. Drink only beer (no rum & coke). Get loaded. 12/1 is my birthday. Hey, it doesn't break September and October's goals, does it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home