It's more than a house. It's an adventure.

Friday, June 16, 2006

More on the hard drives

My post last night about HDD Health may have sounded a bit harsh. Really, it was borne of frustration more than anything else. My changes to the settings last night did stick, so I'll keep it around a while. The hard drive temperature is still high. I'll have to see if I can separate the two drives a bit to let some air flow around them.

Really though, I'm just frustrated by the computer itself. It's fast enough, but its heat issues are causing stability worries and it's getting loud. More fans will just make it louder. It needs to get replaced, but that's not in the cards right now. Though I will want a good video editing platform (MacBook Pro) in about 8 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home