It's more than a house. It's an adventure.

Sunday, November 02, 2003

Big, big game

I've been spending a fair amount of time with SSX3 since I received it about 10 days ago. Huge game. I've only scratched the surface of all the objectives you can play towards, and with only 2 characters so far. A very elaborate world has been built, and it's quite immersive. And as with the previous games in the series, the soundtrack is great.

The only thing I don't like about it is some of the things that have been removed from the previous games. For example, your characters all start at the same skill levels and you have to buy increased attributes. Acheiving a goal doesn't increase anything - you merely gain trophies and money, which you can then turn into the attributes of your choosing. But I'm still loving the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home