It's more than a house. It's an adventure.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Amazing what a change of address will do

The other night I went through my various accounts on Dice, Monster and CareerBuilder to update my address & resume for each. Today, I got several emails from recruiters, and even two phone calls. All were useless.

One recruiter called me while I was at work but my phone didn't even ring. When I called her back, she had no idea who I was, and asked if she could call me back. 45 minutes later, she did, but still didn't have my resume. The job she was looking to fill was for an Account Manager - which is nowhere near anything I would be interested in doing.

The other emails were for positions in NYC and Long Island. Similarly useless. Just proves how they'll just pounce on anything new that pops up in search results - and how they don't actually look closely at what comes up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home