It's more than a house. It's an adventure.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

TV...again

Had Sears out again this morning to check out the TV that they repaired a couple weeks ago. It's been acting (based on what little I can get from the manual) as though the lamp is on its way out. The technicial agreed (luckily it was flaky for us when testing, it's been intermittent) and thought that they may have put the old bulb in when replacing the light engine last time around. New lamp ordered, and service call scheduled for 2 weeks.

I'm seriously considering putting a fan in the cabinet where the TV sits. It's got some ventilation room, but not a lot, and could probably benefit from such an addition. I think I'll go with something that's controlled by a thermostat so I don't have to think about turning it off/on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home