It's more than a house. It's an adventure.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Got a lot done this weekend

With the weather being clear for the first weekend that we've been home in quite a while, I had a pretty long list of things I wanted to get done. I got some of them done, but not as much as I'd wanted to. I really ran out of steam quickly, I think because I pushed myself to do 6.5 miles on our stationary bike on Saturday morning in an attempt to get some exercise back into my system. I'm still feeling it tonight, but I'd like to start doing it a few mornings each week.

  • Mowed the lawn for the last time this year
  • Picked up most of the dead plants in the gardens we redid this year.
  • Checked and adjusted tire pressures in both cars, and in the process discovered my car's tires need to be replaced.
  • Finished the nursery armoire assembly by screwing in the brackets holding the two halves together, and installed a clothes rod for hangers.
  • Hung a rod in the doorway between the nursery and the smaller bedroom upstairs for a privacy curtain.
  • Moved all the liquids from the toolshed into the basement so they don't freeze.
  • Hung shelves in the nursery and a curtain the window in that room.

I have a whole bunch more that needs to be done in the next month, I really hope I can finish it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home