It's more than a house. It's an adventure.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

More water!

But in a good way, this time. I asked my wife to pick up a sprinkler for the yard while she was out today, because we actually have enough greenspace which needs watering that a hand nozzle just isn't practical anymore. She grabbed a pair of Gilmour 8830Ds. I gave them a 90-minute test drive tonight and I'm pretty happy with them so far. I haven't yet been able to get a good, deep soaking on the grass yet using the hand sprayers, but these are just the ticket. I just have to make sure to carefully adjust the spigots so I don't send too much water down the hose - these sprinklers have a much maximum larger range than I need right now.

I never thought I'd actually take interest in watching a sprinkler operate. The soaking I gave the grass today means, of course, I'll have to mow tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home