It's more than a house. It's an adventure.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Bats in the belfry? I wish

Jason posted this week that he had a squirrel in his ceiling, but managed to trap the sucker and get it out of the house. I should be so lucky.

That hole in the northeast corner of the roof was partially patched by the previous owner, but not done to my satisfaction. We've spent some time upstairs this weekend due to the painting, and it really sounds like there's critters in the space between the ceiling and the roof. Sounds like cats on a hardwood floor, scrambling around up there. I am not amused.

Now, it's possible that they're just messing around with the vents, as I've seen them around those, but it sounds too close to our ears in many instances. I really need to get someone over to get an estimate on fixing the hole, and then figure out if we need someone to get the monsters out of the space. Not looking forward to that bill & negotiation w/ the seller. I expect that she'd be responsible for it, as it stems from a problem she faile to adequately repair per our request prior to purchase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home